Here at Art My House we use industry-leading equipment to get your products looking awesome. We print our products with care at our fulfillment centers in LA, Charlotte, Mexico, and Riga. Each facility has implemented corporate social responsibility initiatives, like LED lighting and recycling programs for paper, plastic, and glass. All ink waste is disposed of to meet environmental regulations. We also donate damaged products to charitable organizations.
Our art is printed on museum-quality enhanced matte paper which is bright and has vivid colors that is ideal for photographs that don't require gloss. Our special paper is archival quality and available framed or unframed.
Matte Paper Specs:
- Archival quality
- Basis weight: 192 g/m²
- Thickness: 10.3mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology
- Ink cartridges are returned to Epson and recycled
- Poster frames are made of alder, semi-hardwood
- Frames are painted black with a .75” thick border
- Hanging hardware included
- Acrolyte 0.60” thick front protector, not UV resistant
Our Framed Prints are made in Los Angeles. Acrylic covers the print and the frames are black. The frames have a border of 1" making the final diameter of a Framed Poster 1" large all around (i.e. 24" x 36" = 26" x 38"). Frames are not matted.
Canvases are printed and then hand-stretched on solid wood stretcher bars. They're finished with a gallery-style fold for a premium quality look. Here are a few details about our canvases:
- Archival for over 100 years
- Printed with an Epson printer and UltraChrome series inks
- Fredrix canvas materials
- Medium textured, fade-resistant, OBA-free, pH neutral
- Thickness: 20.5 mil (0.52 mm)
- Basis weight: 470 gsm
- 1.5” deep
- Mounting brackets included
After print the posters are rolled up and packaged in a kraft tube box with plastic end caps. Canvas and framed posters are placed inside a protective foam pouch, then wrapped in bubble wrap and foam prior to boxing. This minimizes movement and absorbs shock during transit.